TIPS ON HOW TO CHOOSE AN OFFICE CLEANING SERVICE
Shops, High-rises, Function Centers, Data Centers, Restaurants, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Factories, Schools, Medical facilities, Government facilities, Airports – they all have one need in common, to be clean.
They all need a good partner to attain this need. On a daily basis, or better said, on demand. And it needs to be done professionally, meaning as fast as possible, yet thorough.
There are a few things to consider before deciding which office cleaning service to hire. Here you can find a few good tips how to choose the right one.
1. Get prices quotes for companies you are considering – they will visit your office and give you their work estimate. After receiving a quote, ask for a list of services they provide (mopping, vacuuming, cleaning, sanitizing, dusting, carpet cleaning…),
2. Does it have a business license and certificates? – in today’s world, this is a must have when handling supplies and equipment for cleaning. Do they adhere to local industry health cleaning standard?
3. Does it obtain a liability insurance – in case a cleaner gets hurt while cleaning,
4. How are prices set – by hourly rate or some other way,
5. How does it advertise itself – is it available and easy to approach,
6. Working terms – read through a contract. Does it offer a trial period or a month-to-month contract? In case you aren’t happy with the service you can always change it with no harm done.
7. Consider the experience – companies with more experience will probably derive better results.
8. Get references – every professional company has them. Contact them and check how happy they are with their cleaning services.
If an office cleaning company has all these points checked off, then you are good and safe to trial them out. Most likely, you will get satisfying results and start a long term and healthy, trusting relationship. These days we can talk about office cleaning services and office equipment cleaning, at their best. Companies in the cleaning niche are aware, if they aren’t good and don’t satisfy their customers they will end up ditched and out of business.